os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com Messaggio archiviato #1937

Da: "Lewis G Rosenthal" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Intestazioni complete
Messaggio non codificato
Oggetto: Re: [OS2Wireless]Re: Verizon FIOS &$^(%&%^&*%^ ?????
Data: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 01:02:27 -0500
A: OS/2 Wireless Users Mailing List <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

On 12/13/06 09:59 am, Stanley Sidlov thus wrote :

"Networking for Non-Geeks" (or anything by Stanley Sidlov) at warpstock.org

Well, you should complain at Warpstock.org as I gave the presentation twice, once in 2005 and once in 2004. Since I am no longer associated with Warpstock after 9 years, you have to speak to John Edwards the president, and Lewis R. about what happened to the old presentations. They also shut down the yahoo groups where they were also stored in favor of the wiki/forum website they have now. I'll look around and see if I can find it and email it privately.
Your 2003 zip of your .prz file has been uploaded to the file repository: http://www.warpstock.org/filemgmt/viewcat.php?cid=9

Sorry for the delay, but we have asked for volunteers to help migrate stuff from the old site, and nobody has stepped up to do the heavy lifting. Meanwhile, the legacy Warpstock, Inc site is still up and available at http://www2.warpstock.org, and the original upload of your 2003 presentation is available there at http://www2.warpstock.org/event_info/2005/library_2003.html (as it has been for some time). No need for people to complain to us at Warpstock Corp, but we could use some help with the migration.

:-)

<snip>
What browser & java version are you using? You are using OS/2, correct?

Jeffrey, you also need the Flash plugin for the speed test (and "speed" is misused here - as it is so often; it's a bandwidth test, after all, no matter what they want to call it).

<snip>

HTH, and apologies to everyone for my long absence. Work has had me pretty much chasing my tail for the better part of two months.

Happy Holidays, all! :-)

Rosenthal & Rosenthal, LLC
Accountants / Network Consultants
 New York / Northern Virginia           www.2rosenthals.com