os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com Messaggio archiviato #2

Da: "Carl Gehr" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Intestazioni complete
Messaggio non codificato
Oggetto: Re: [OS2Wireless] Problems connecting using PEER on T60p, Intel 3945abg
Data: Sat, 05 Jan 2008 15:04:59 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 05 Jan 2008 19:50:49 +0100, Jan van Wijk wrote:

>(I need to transfer lots of files to this new system :-)

Not a solution to the real problem, but as a work around to accomplish
your objective:
        Try FTP.
I have not had the time to deal with 'sharing' of anything.  But,
starting the FTP Server on my old A30p and just leaving it open has
allowed me to start an FTP Client on my T60 when I realize I'm missing
a file and just grab the file.  The A30p is wired to the router/AP; the
T60 is WiFi connected.

Not elegant; not a solution to your problem; but gets the job done with
very little effort.

Good luck.
Carl