os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com Messaggio archiviato #2033

Da: "Eric A. Erickson" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Intestazioni complete
Messaggio non codificato
Oggetto: Strongest PCMCIA Wife Signal
Data: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 18:11:11 -0500 (CDT)
A: "os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

Since there are many knowledegable folks on this list, I'll pose a
slighty off-topic question.

What g PCMCIA card has the strongest transmission signal. A friend
across and down the hall in the corporate apartment building we are
staying at needs to access my access point. Now its only about
100-150 feet maximum, but needs to go through several walls from his
apt to my access point but there are several walls in between us. He
can get access near the door, but when he moves into the living room,
the signal is too weak.

Now since his machine is XP, there is no issue with finding a
compatiable card for OS/2.

So what g cards or super g have the strongest signal?

Thanks

Eric Erickson
Elvish Software Foundry, Inc.         - Internet:  drowelf@vnet.net
Already where I want to be Today - Voice/Fax: (218)-398-2625