os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com Messaggio archiviato #2048

Da: "Chris Hodgkins/Slave Software & Design" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Intestazioni complete
Messaggio non codificato
Oggetto: Thinkpad T43 / Intel 2915 A/B/G Driver
Data: Thu, 18 May 2006 07:03:42 +0100
A: os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com

Apologies if I've missed an announcement or if this has been asked
recently, some health problems have meant that I haven't had my eye on the
ball so to speak. I've just scanned the archive I have of the mailing list
here and I saw something about a Beta that supported the Thinkpad T43 /
Intel 2915 a/b/g wifi from a couple of months back, but I'm not sure if it
has been released generally, and I've lost the bookmark I had to the www
page that had the driver (disk failure here).
Any kind soul throw me a bone on this please.

cheers
--
Chris

--