os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com Messaggio archiviato #2049

Da: "Lewis G Rosenthal" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Intestazioni complete
Messaggio non codificato
Oggetto: Re: [OS2Wireless]Thinkpad T43 / Intel 2915 A/B/G Driver
Data: Thu, 18 May 2006 09:57:44 -0400
A: OS/2 Wireless Users Mailing List <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

On 05/18/2006 02:03 am, Chris Hodgkins/Slave Software & Design thus wrote :
Apologies if I've missed an announcement or if this has been asked recently, some health problems have meant that I haven't had my eye on the ball so to speak.
Hope you're feeling better, Chris. Glad you're back.
 I've just scanned the archive I have of the mailing list here and I saw something about a Beta that supported the Thinkpad T43 / Intel 2915 a/b/g wifi from a couple of months back, but I'm not sure if it has been released generally, and I've lost the bookmark I had to the www page that had the driver (disk failure here).

Ouch!
Any kind soul throw me a bone on this please.

Surely. See http://article.gmane.org/gmane.org.netlabs.genmac.user/260 and follow the obscured ftp link.

Some quick notes about the 2915 support on the T43 with this version of GenMAC:

   * You need to disable UNIAUD due to some conflict (see      http://article.gmane.org/gmane.org.netlabs.genmac.user/313)
   * Get the latest (2.13) build of XWLAN, which corrects an issue
     where the card shows disabled constantly (http://wlan.netlabs.org/)
   * If you're connecting to NetWare, there are some issues with the
     NetWare 2.12 Requester which conflict with GenMAC (I am still
     working to determine what's going on)

Also, save this link:

http://wiki.netlabs.org/index.php/Netlabs_bi_weekly_newsletter

HTH, and GL!!