os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com Messaggio archiviato #2078

Da: "Lewis G Rosenthal" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Intestazioni complete
Messaggio non codificato
Oggetto: Warpstock 2006 Wi-Fi workshop ideas
Data: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 00:33:18 -0400
A: OS/2 Wireless Users <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

Greetings, all.

This year, my Wi-Fi presentation will have more stuff about GenMAC in it, as well as more detail on 802.11a (and why to use it). If we have a WPA supplicant for GenMAC by then (or at least in the planning stages), I hope to have some coverage of that, as well. John Edwards will be covering the stand-alone bridge devices in his session. Besides some more content on hotspots, what would everyone here like to see? Antenna tweaks? Access Point fun? Large hammers beating the living ---- out of an old ThinkPad because it can't connect? :-)

Please post some suggestions to this thread, as I want to prepare a good half day workshop which is well tailored to everyone's desires (instead of just taking my stuff from the past three years and moving it to new slides - or re-using old ones!!).

Rosenthal & Rosenthal, LLC
Accountants / Network Consultants
 New York / Northern Virginia           www.2rosenthals.com
eComStation Consultants                  www.ecomstation.com