From: "Dave Saville" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: xwlan 2.14
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 11:45:02 +0100 (BST)
To: "os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

I upgraded to 2.14 because of the new bits for switching wired/wireless but it
seems worse than before, maybe 2.10.  This is with the generic PRISM driver -
My Artem card is not supported by Genmac.

I always assign a dummy IP to the unused NIC and do that in the  xwlan.cmd file

on CONNECT

if WLan._Profilename = "Home" then do
  'ifconfig lan0 192.168.200.250';

on DISCONNECT

if WLan._Profilename = "Home" then do
  'ifconfig lan1 192.168.201.251';

Otherwise the NICs get addressed via DHCP. What seems to happen now is that,
say going wireless -> wired. The WIFI drops and the IP gets assigned as above
and then nothing. A netstat -r at this point will show only the local loopback,
& lan0 and 1 as above addresses. dhcpmon shows lan1 released.

The only way to get things back is to manually find and kill DHCPD.EXE and then
run setup from x:/MPTN/bin. I have "Run setup" checked in the WIFI profile.

--
Regards

Dave Saville