os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com Messaggio archiviato #2113

Da: "Bob" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Intestazioni complete
Messaggio non codificato
Oggetto: Re: [OS2Wireless]Re: xwlan 2.14
Data: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 21:55:18 -0700
A: os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com

** Reply to message from "Christian Langanke
os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com" on Mon, 26 Jun 2006 20:32:49 +0200

> I would be interested though to have an exeperienced user telling me
> what else could be required/make sense for better NetBEUI support.

Don't know if I qualify as an experienced user.

The only thing I do is a boot to switch between wired and wireless connections.
If the wired NIC is plugged in it is used, if not I start XWLAN (standalone
install not a widget) and use the wireless connection.  TCP/IP and NetBIOS on
both NICs.

The only problem I have is if there are multiple wireless connections available
the connect to hotspot does not seem to work.  I create a profile for the one I
want and connect that way.

--
Robert Blair