Mensaje archivado #2216 de la Lista os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com

De: "Jeffrey Race" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Encabezados Completos
Mensaje no decodificado
Enviador: os2-wireless_users-owner <os2-wireless_users-owner@2rosenthals.com>
Asunto: [OS2Wireless] mail2web
Fecha: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 11:39:34 +0700
Para: "os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

The reason I signed up: iPass allows multi-mode access by the minute:
 - WiFi
 - LAN
 - dialup

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 19:24:07 -0800, Bob wrote:

>I have been using iPass (my ISP is a reseller ) for many years and very much
>like the product.  I do not like web mail as it cost (of course this does
>depend on where you are when you need to access your email) too much because
>you have to be connected the entire time you read and reply to your email.
>With iPass I download, using a toll free phone number, my email logoff and read
>at my leasure and if I need to reply connect a second time, this is only a few
>minutes a day connect time so it does not cost a lot of money.  I just returned
>from a two month trip to Europe (some hotels in England were charging 3 pounds,
>about 6 dollars, for a half hour for a high speed connection, elapsed time not
>connect time) and had to use dial-up on many occasions.  iPass was the only way
>to go in this case.

(omit the quotes).

For help with other commands, send a message
to steward@2rosenthals.com with the command
"help" in the body (omit the quotes).

This list is hosted by Rosenthal & Rosenthal
P.O. Box 281, Deer Park, NY 11729-0281. Non-
electronic communications related to content
contained in these messages should be directed
to the above address. (CAN-SPAM Act of 2003)

Correo al dueño de la Lista