From: "Andrew J. Leary" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Sender: os2-wireless_users-owner <os2-wireless_users-owner@2rosenthals.com>
Subject: [OS2Wireless] NdisWrapper
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 23:32:32 -0400
To: <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

The version of GenMAC that is currently available on os2warp.be appears to
only support certain wired NICs.  I'm hoping that this new version becomes
available soon.  I'd like to be able to upgrade my OS/2 notebook to 802.11g
instead of 802.11b.  I'm quite willing to pay a reasonable license fee for a
working 802.11g solution on OS/2.

Andrew
ajleary@snet.net