os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com Messaggio archiviato #296

Da: "Neil Waldhauer" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Intestazioni complete
Messaggio non codificato
Oggetto: Re: [OS2Wireless] Using scripts with XWLAN
Data: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 21:48:40 -0800
A: "OS/2 Wireless Users Mailing List" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 21:02:28 -0800, "Bob" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>
wrote:

> I have had XWLAN (310 installed as a standalone program) running for several
> months.  I am trying to have it execute a script.  I copied the file
> xwlanrx.cmd, from script\samples to script, and renamed it to xwlan.cmd and
> made some modifications.  As far as I can tell the rexx command file never gets
> executed, there is no xwlan.log file that I can find.  Any ideas?

The widget gives a visible indication of the command file executing. I never
tried it with the standalone program.

If the radio is off, and you turn it on, and then you connect, then the script
should execute. You can easily create your own log to check if anything is
happening.

Neil
--
Neil Waldhauer, neil@blondeguy.com

All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you can't get them together again, there must be a reason. By all means, do not use a hammer. --IBM maintenance manual, 1925