From: Stan Goodman <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Sender: os2-wireless_users-owner <os2-wireless_users-owner@2rosenthals.com>
Subject: [OS2Wireless] OS/2 Wireless FAQ
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 10:24:35 +0200
To: os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com

** Reply to message from Lewis G Rosenthal <lgrosenthal@2rosenthals.com> on
Mon, 20 Dec 2004 22:07:49 -0500

> I decided to draft a FAQ before the How-To. Please comment freely on the
> contents hereof before we make it "official." I want this to be as
> all-inclusive as possible.

=========all the good stuff snipped==========

Lewis, you are a gem. The FAQ is a sign of the growing maturity of the forum.

What you have written is very thourough and to the point, and will be more of
both when you have added the material still indicated as missing. I am far more
confident having read it.

Being able to refer new questions to the FAQ will save doubt and heartache from
both the questioner and the veteran users, who can turn to topics that deserve
their attention.

--
Stan Goodman
Qiryat Tiv'on

"When your enemy falls, do not rejoice." -- Proverbs 24:17

Operating Systems manufactured by Microsoft are by far the most popular, with millions of copies in use worldwide. It may be noted, on the other hand, that cockroaches are far more numerous than humans, and that numbers alone do not denote a higher life form.
(omit the quotes).

For help with other commands, send a message
to steward@2rosenthals.com with the command
"help" in the body (omit the quotes).

This list is hosted by Rosenthal & Rosenthal
P.O. Box 281, Deer Park, NY 11729-0281. Non-
electronic communications related to content
contained in these messages should be directed
to the above address. (CAN-SPAM Act of 2003)