From: "Igor Pool" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Sender: os2-wireless_users-owner <os2-wireless_users-owner@2rosenthals.com>
Subject: [OS2Wireless] OS/2 Wireless FAQ
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 20:44:37 +1200 (NZST)
To: "os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

Lewis,

A big thanks for your efforts to date on OS/2 and getting wireless.

The only thing that springs to mind for inclusion in your FAQ would be a definition/explanation for a hotspot.
Hopefully my southern hemisphere definition is similar to yours as I'd define a hotspot as a public wifi access
point usually located in cafes, bars, restaurants, shopping malls, libraries, educational institutes, airport
terminals, etc. Access maybe free or chargable depending on the service provider.

Cheers,

Igor.