From: "Jeffrey Race" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [OS2Wireless] Asking again
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 18:08:42 +0700

On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 10:22:34 +0000 (GMT), Dave Saville wrote:
>No ideas I am afraid, but how do you achieve this in, say a hotel room?

1-Asus WL-330g logs on to Wi-Fi  (need computer for initial setup;
   thereafter it is smart enough to log on by itself unless it needs a
   rolling password as hotels often impose, changing at noon)
2-Plug IPphone into Asus WL-330g; phone is pre-configured with
   London, Bangkok and Boston numbers.   Hit a button; get a
   dial tone.   Also, when someone calls from one of those countries,
   the IPphone rings.

I am writing up a HowTo for some VoIP functions; anyone who
needs let me know.

(Instead of IPphone you can use small ATA from Linksys or other
vendors and a plain analog phone.   I have a really tiny tiny one,
just bigger than a matchbox, usable with headset.  Always carry
it with me.)

jeffrey race.