Poštni seznam arhiviranih sporo?il

Od: "Neil Waldhauer" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Glava
Izvorno E-sporo?ilo
Pošiljalec: os2-wireless_users-owner <os2-wireless_users-owner@2rosenthals.com>
Zadeva: [OS2Wireless] File and Print Sharing becomes inop when two NIC adapters
Datum: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 08:08:21 -0800
Za: os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 22:34:08 -0600, Stuart Updike <stuupdike@mindspring.com>
wrote:

> Would that indicate that maybe I don't have the network set up properly?

Well, I pointed out in my previous message that I didn't know how to get what
you want to work going. I also pointed out a work-around.

I'm happlily doing NETBIOS on the wire, and ftp via NetDrive on wireless.
NetDrive also allows me to mount my server drive when I'm at a client site. It
is so much better that way than NETBIOS that I just stopped looking for a
solution.

You don't need any Windows networking. There are other ways to share and use
files.

For your meetings, you can be attached via wire -- they can do the wireless,
and everything will work.

But if you do get NETBIOS working on a second, removable adapter, post it here.

Neil
--
Neil Waldhauer, neil@blondeguy.com

It is better to waste one's youth than to do nothing with it at all. Georges Courteline
(omit the quotes).

For help with other commands, send a message
to steward@2rosenthals.com with the command
"help" in the body (omit the quotes).

This list is hosted by Rosenthal & Rosenthal
P.O. Box 281, Deer Park, NY 11729-0281. Non-
electronic communications related to content
contained in these messages should be directed
to the above address. (CAN-SPAM Act of 2003)