From: <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Sender: os2-wireless_users-owner <os2-wireless_users-owner@2rosenthals.com>
Subject: [OS2Wireless] 'no WLAN card' status image during file transfer
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 17:25:59 -0500
To: os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com

In <424AFA0C.9060903@clanganke.de>, on 03/30/05 at 08:12 PM,
   Christian Langanke <cla@clanganke.de> said:

>I would try to lower the fragmentation thresholds. This was necessary
>with my old Netgear MR314 router,  here I needed to lower the thresholds
>on the router to the maximum value the driver can handle. It may also be
>possible that in other situations this must be done the other ways
>around, lowering the threshold of the driver to the max value of the
>router.

Interesting.  I have an MR314 here.  Never had a problem with my Cisco340
or IBM High Rate, but since I started using a Cisco350 card, I frequently
get the searching for a signal in XWLAN, or my system just freezes until I
pullout and reinsert the Cisco350 card.  I will try lowering the
Fragmentation Threshold in MPTS to see if that makes a difference.  Thanks
for the suggestion.

Mark

--

 From the eComStation Desktop of: Mark Dodel

 Warpstock 2004, Denver, Colorado, October 21 - 24, 2004  http://www.warpstock.org
 Warpstock Europe 2004, Arnhem, The Netherlands, November 26-28th, 2004 http://www.warpstock.net

For a choice in the future of personal computing, Join VOICE - http://www.os2voice.org

  "The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their democratic State itself.   That in it's essence, is Fascism - ownership of government by an individual, by a group or by any controlling private power." Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Message proposing the Monopoly Investigation, 1938

(omit the quotes).

For help with other commands, send a message
to steward@2rosenthals.com with the command
"help" in the body (omit the quotes).

This list is hosted by Rosenthal & Rosenthal
P.O. Box 281, Deer Park, NY 11729-0281. Non-
electronic communications related to content
contained in these messages should be directed
to the above address. (CAN-SPAM Act of 2003)