From: "Jan van Wijk" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [OS2Wireless] Problems connecting using PEER on T60p, Intel 3945abg
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2008 22:11:21 +0100

Hello Julian (and Carl :-)

On Sat, 05 Jan 2008 15:10:11 -0500, Julian Thomas wrote:

>>(I need to transfer lots of files to this new system :-)
>
>FTP?

I may consider that at some point, but I need to copy about
a million files. (for a total of about 30Gb)

Anyway, an eCS system that can not 'talk' to other eCS or Windows
systems in the standard way is not really useful for me ...

Regards, JvW

PS:
Not sure I mentioned it, but in my first test I also had the wired
adapter configured, and could not get connected through that
either (both used Genmac). I took it out to reduce complexity.

Perhaps i need to try with only the wired one, and then the
native driver, not Genmac ...