From: "warp4dennis" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Error code
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 11:12:14 +0100
To: os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com

Lewis:
This is a little bit off the subject as it has to do with my Win2k section and I'm wishing to be directed
to someplace where I can find the answer to the problem.
Just trying to access my mail box I always get this error:
'Secure Connection Failed'
'SSL protocol has been disabled.'
'Error Code:  ssl_error_ssl_disabled'
And then gives the advice to contact the service provider.
However I have reason to believe that advice is not called for in my example because booting
to XP I don't have this problem. When XP is booted I can access my mail box without this error message appearing.
Trying to track down the source of the error I have discovered that there are so many possibilities
I can never be sure that I have eliminated all of them. I have gone over FF and Thunderbird many times trying this switch and that to see if their is a difference
but so far I haven't found the right combination.
And then there is the Windows can of worms with IE and Win Media Player.
Have you ever come across this problem and if so, what's the cure?

Thomas