From: "Chuck McKinnis" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Networking with WinXP
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 15:32:44 -0700

I happened to raise my hand at the wrong time and wound up as the Technical Coordinator for the AARP Foundation TaxAide program here in New Mexico.  Our sites had all kinds of problems getting WinXP machines to network with SAMBA.  The attached is my checklist.

Hopefully this may be of use to those who have to network with WinXP machines.

--
Chuck McKinnis
1449 State Highway 14 N

Attached File:  networking_setup.pdf (2628 bytes)