From: "Lewis G Rosenthal" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [OS2Wireless] (OT:): JAVA SIP CLIENT
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 17:58:38 -0500

On 02/28/09 11:50 pm, Ed Durrant thus wrote :
Hi Andy,

 I was going to move this off-list but unfortunately (or in some cases fortunately) the users actual e-mail address is not shown,
:-)

Smiley aside, it's a sad commentary that in order to avoid people getting spammed due to their addresses getting harvested by the bots, I have to obfuscate the posting email addresses.
so apologies to others on the list while I make a quick update as you may know the answer and save me some time in tracking this down.

I think we can put up with a bit more traffic on the list, Ed. :-)  It's been relatively quiet of late, anyway!

I'll leave it to Andy to follow up on the rest of this. As I've said, I get mixed results with 1.5. No TCP connectivity and printing issues. Perhaps it's my  VIRTUALADDRESSLIMIT that I'm bumping and the Java heap is too big (or perhaps I haven't tuned the Java heap big enough...).

<snip>

Need a managed Wi-Fi hotspot?                www.hautspot.com
Treasurer, Warpstock Corporation            www.warpstock.org