From: "Lewis G Rosenthal" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [OS2Wireless] Is this list supposed to thread?
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 18:05:30 -0500

On 03/01/09 05:55 pm, Ray Davison thus wrote :
I do not get threading on this list.  The WLAN-USER list goes to the same file and it threads, so I assume it is not a setup issue.

I get threading for the first response to a topic, only. After that, they all appear in-line below the original message. I think it's as a result of some setting in CommuniGate Pro, but I haven't found it, yet.

Apologies for the inconvenience, Ray. As soon as I figure it out, I'll fix it. ;-)

PS - Maybe I've fixed it now? I had the option turned on to insert the list name *after* the reply prefix. Let's see.

Need a managed Wi-Fi hotspot?                www.hautspot.com
Treasurer, Warpstock Corporation            www.warpstock.org