From: "Andy Willis" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [OS2Wireless] JAVA SIP CLIENT
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 16:51:20 -0700

Jeffrey Race wrote:
On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 06:47:30 -0700, Andy Willis wrote:

work.  I don't know if SIP will work as I don't have any Audio devices
showing under options and don't know what/why that is the case.

Andy you or someone else can register with one of my accounts
on a local SIP server here in Bangkok and try to call me.   Here is
the configuration that works with X-Lite for comparison:

  Display Name          as desired
  Username              0026884540
  Password              123456
  Auth. user name       0026884540
  Domain                voip.mouthmun.com
   Note: I couldn't get it to work with the domain name so I input the IP address
   **  203.156.135.4 **
  If it asks for a port, specify 5060

When you are registered, call number 0023398025.   I should answer. (It
rings into my PABX at home.)

Jeffrey Race

Well, it looks like I am online with the above ID/password and IP.  But when I try to connect to the second sip number it fails when trying to initialize.
Andy