From: "Mark Dodel" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Sender: os2-wireless_users-owner <os2-wireless_users-owner@2rosenthals.com>
Subject: [OS2Wireless] Warpstock 2003 OS/2 Wireless presentation
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 15:53:21 -0300
To: os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com

In, on 10/25/03 at 03:13 PM,
   "Mark Dodel" <madodel@ptdprolog.net> said:

>In <200310251022.5576929.7@mail.2rosenthals.com>, on 10/25/03 at 09:22
>AM,
>   "Lothar Frommhold" <frommhold@mail.utexas.edu> said:

>>Lewis: How does one look at your file? I used the IBM web browser, but
>>could not  decipher anything. Could we get a pdf file, or something that
>>I could read?

>Use either Freelance or the LTPlayer that is listed on the Warpstock file
>download page <http://www.warpstock.org/events/library.html>

>Some people are complaining the files don't download correctly, but they
>work for me.  Anyway I am zipping them up and will hopefully have the
>page updated in a short while.

The Warpstock FIle page has now been updated with the zipped versions of
the presentations. <http://www.warpstock.org/events/library.html>   I
downloaded the files and unzipped them and they play for me, but then they
did before also.  If anyone is still having a problem please email me and
I'll try to find someone who has a clue about why so many people are
having problems with files off the Warpstock server.

Mark

--

 From the eComStation Desktop of: Mark Dodel

  Warpstock 2003 - San Francisco, California, October 18-19 - http://www.warpstock.org

For a choice in the future of personal computing, Join VOICE - http://www.os2voice.org

  "The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their democratic State itself.   That in it's essence, is Fascism - ownership of government by an individual, by a group or by any controlling private power." Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Message proposing the Monopoly Investigation, 1938

(omit the quotes).

For help with other commands, send a message
to steward@2rosenthals.com with the command
"help" in the body (omit the quotes).