From: "Sam Lewis" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [OS2Wireless] OT: Location of eCS Technical list (was: Re: [OS2Wireless] Re: (OT:): JAVA SIP CLIENT)
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 09:17:15 -0600

How active is it?  What type of technical issues are discussed.

I would much rather participate in a group on your site vs. Yahoo.
Thank,
Sam

Lewis G Rosenthal wrote:

On 03/02/09 09:46 am, Dave Saville thus wrote :

On Mon, 02 Mar 2009 09:09:49 -0500, Lewis G Rosenthal wrote:

Guys, I know that Ed made a bona fide attempt to move this thread to eCS Technical. Could we pursue the discussion there?

Thanks.

And that would be where?

eCS Technical is hosted on Yahoo Groups, Dave:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/eCS-Technical?v=1&t=search&ch=web&pub=groups&sec=group&slk=1 I know that there are folks who simply don't like Yahoo Groups for the amount of spam and ads. I'm happy to host another list on my box, but don't want to duplicate an already established group unless there is a real need.