Poštni seznam arhiviranih sporo?il

Od: "Will Honea" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Glava
Izvorno E-sporo?ilo
Pošiljalec: "Will Honea" <whonea@whonea.net>
Zadeva: Re: [OS2Wireless] Re: OT: Location of eCS Technical list (was: Re: [OS2Wireless] Re: (OT:): JAVA SIP CLIENT)
Datum: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 12:33:04 -0700
Za: "OS/2 Wireless Users Mailing List" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

** Reply to message from "Lewis G Rosenthal"
<os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> on Mon, 02 Mar 2009 11:09:44 -0500

> Thanks for the compliment, too. As I say, I'm happy to host another
> list, but there are 371 members on the Yahoo list, and traffic runs
> about 50 messages per week (currently). Of course, there have been times
> where we're run 50 messages per day on this list. :-)

With maybe one or two on topic, at that <g>.

Lew, I appreciate your kindness in hosting this discussion here.  I have a
Yahoo mailbox and participate in several Yahoo discussion groups.  Yahoo email
makes for a convenient spam bucket and I have all the discussion groups
forwarded to my home email - I can't recall he last time I actually used a
browser to access Yahoo Groups - so ads and such are really a self-inflected
injury.  That said, I still watch this group just for the wide range of
experience available.  Thanks again for maintaining it.

--
Will Honea <whonea@whonea.net>