From: "Lewis G Rosenthal" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: OT: Managing connections under W2K (was: Re: [OS2Wireless] WIFI LOGON PROBLEM)
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 22:51:43 -0400

On Mon, 16 Mar 2009 21:15:37 -0500 "Jeffrey Race"
<os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> wrote:
>Sometimes I find I have to reboot my computer before I can connect to
>a wireless network, after changing out my LAN card.   (Running W2K.)
>Why would this be so?  (I see sometimes my Tinywatcher program
>says the domain changes e.g. I was at a hotel it was e-centre.net and
>at home it is cable.rcn.com).    Is there a command or option I can
>use so I don't have to reboot?  What can I read to educate myself
>about this problem?

Stick with Access Connections on your ThinkPad to manage your connections.
I've seen more trouble with allowing Windows to manage the connection...

Best advice off the top of my head, & apologies to everyone for the OT
chatter...

___
Lewis G Rosenthal
Rosenthal & Rosenthal, LLC