os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com Messaggio archiviato #481

Da: <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Intestazioni complete
Messaggio non codificato
Oggetto: Re: tcpstart
Data: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 11:26:32 CST
A: "OS/2 Wireless Users Mailing List" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

> The setup.cmd file looks fine.
>
> I have no idea what TCPCOEX is and whether it may be causing the  problems - it appears to be trying to start NFS (which is not peer
> networking, rather a Unix style network drive mounting capability) - it  is reporting an error, I would try to stop this from trying to run.
>
> The other file that may be relevant is tcpstart.cmd - can you post that  here please ?

  **tcpstart.cmd**
@echo off

echo CONFIGURING TCP/IP .....

echo See if install cleanup needed.
D:\TCPIP\BIN\TCPCOEX.EXE

IF EXIST D:\TCPIP\BIN\B4TCP.CMD CALL D:\TCPIP\BIN\B4TCP.CMD
echo ..... FINISHED CONFIGURING TCP/IP

echo Make current connection LAN only.
IF EXIST D:\TCPIP\BIN\TOGGLE.EXE D:\TCPIP\BIN\TOGGLE.EXE
IF ERRORLEVEL 1 GOTO :DONESERVERS
REM

echo STARTING THE TCP/IP PROCESSES .....
REM start inetd
REM echo     ..... INET Daemon Started
REM start telnetd
REM echo     ..... TELNET Daemon Started
REM start ftpd
REM echo     ..... FTP Daemon Started
REM start tftpd
REM echo     ..... TFTP Daemon Started
REM start rexecd
REM echo     ..... REXEC Daemon Started
REM start rshd
REM echo     ..... RSH Daemon Started
REM start lpd
REM echo     ..... LP Daemon Started
REM start routed -q
REM echo     ..... ROUTED Started
REM start /c xinit.cmd -nocopyright
REM echo     ..... X System Server Started
REM start talkd
REM echo     ..... TALK Daemon Started
REM start portmap
REM echo     ..... Portmapper Started
REM start nfsd
REM echo     ..... Network File System Server Started
REM nfsstart.exe
REM echo     ..... Network File System Client Started
REM start sendmail -bd -q30m
REM echo     ..... SENDMAIL Started
REM start lprportd
REM echo     ..... LPRPORTD Started
REM echo ..... FINISHED STARTING THE TCP/IP PROCESSES

:DONESERVERS

IF EXIST D:\TCPIP\BIN\TCPEXIT.CMD CALL D:\TCPIP\BIN\TCPEXIT.CMD
echo .....  EXITING TCPSTART.CMD  .....

 Also have b4tcp.cmd with:

inetcfg -s all

 One user suggests the b4 file, another tcpexit.cmd for above line.   Since you responded again it must NOT be normal to have to reset
routes every time a ftp server is begun.

        Cal