Van: Charles McCallister <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Volledige berichtkoppen
Ongedecodeerd bericht
Afzender: os2-wireless_users-owner <os2-wireless_users-owner@2rosenthals.com>
Onderwerp: OS/2 Wireless Users List: new ThinkPad 8
Datum: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 23:42:20 est5edt
Aan: "INTERNET:os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

Carl,

My discussion about the suspend function was concerning my desktop box. I'd
 never seen that invoked except under Win2K and it really surprised me, to
say  the least. Not knowing how to return from suspend even under Win2K, I
can say  that I'm happy to know it's the power button that does so. Live
and learn.

 Charles
 [13:29 CT, 29-Mar-03]

ÿ-ÿ-ÿ-ÿ-ÿ-ÿ-ÿ-ÿ-ÿ-ÿ-ÿ

steward@2rosenthals.com with the command
"unsubscribe os2-wireless_users" in the body
(omit the quotes).

For help with other commands, send a message
to steward@2rosenthals.com with the command
"help" in the body (omit the quotes).

ÿ-ÿ-ÿ-ÿ-ÿ-ÿ-ÿ-ÿ-ÿ-ÿ-ÿ

Aanmelden: Feed, Samenvatting, Index.