os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com Messaggio archiviato #521

Da: "Jon" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Intestazioni complete
Messaggio non codificato
Oggetto: Re: [OS2Wireless] wrt54
Data: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 22:01:46 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 11 Jun 2009 16:35:08 -0400 Lewis G Rosenthal wrote:

>You need to enable remote administration (this is access via the WAN
>port) and tell it to respond to unsolicited ping requests on the WAN port.

Lewis:

I have remote admin disabled and don't have any problem connecting and administering my wrt54
wirelessly.  It's set up for router mode & interface of lan & wireless, I don't use the WAN port.
It is not directly connected to the internet, it is inside my Injoy Firewall.  I connect by
pointing my browser to the ip address of the wrt54.

Am I missing something here?

Thanks, Jon