os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com Messaggio archiviato #522

Da: "Lewis G Rosenthal" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Intestazioni complete
Messaggio non codificato
Oggetto: TOT: UPS batteries (was: Re: [OS2Wireless] Re: Lightning strike)
Data: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 01:05:05 -0400
A: OS/2 Wireless Users <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

Hi, Bob...

On 06/11/09 06:03 pm, Bob thus wrote :
** Reply to message from "Lewis G Rosenthal"
<os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> on Thu, 11 Jun 2009 16:40:55 -0400

I'm an APC reseller, so naturally, I would recommend an APC solution.

I have an old APC 1250 UPS that needs new batteries.  I have tried to find
documentation on the APC web site without success.  What are the battery type
and models I need (there are no markings on the batteries).

If you can send me the actual model number from the label on the back of the unit (send to me off-list: lgrosenthal AT the same domain as the above), I will look up the correct replacement battery kit for you.

As Chuck has pointed out, shipping can be a killer. However, if one of the wholesale suppliers has a shipping depot closer to you than to me, drop shipping to you from there should save some cost. In addition, sometimes APC runs specials to their resellers, and every now and again, there's a free shipping deal on this or that (they do a pretty good job of marketing to their resellers).

Cheers.

Need a managed Wi-Fi hotspot?                www.hautspot.com
Warpstock - Albuquerque, NM, Aug 7-9, 2009  www.warpstock.org