os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com Messaggio archiviato #523

Da: "Andy Willis" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Intestazioni complete
Messaggio non codificato
Oggetto: Re: [OS2Wireless] Re: Warpstock question Re: [OS2Wireless] Re: Lightning strike
Data: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 09:01:41 -0600
A: OS/2 Wireless Users Mailing List <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

Will Honea wrote:
** Reply to message from "Andy Willis"<os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>  on
Thu, 11 Jun 2009 15:55:09 -0600

I didn't recall you were in Colorado as well... are you planning on
going to Warpstock?  I plan to drive down and have room in the car.
Andy

Boy, can we get OT around here!

Thanks for the thought, Andy, but 4 straight years attending and presenting at
Comdex back in the early 90s about used up my whole lifetime allotment of
convention going.  It's also amusing to note that once retired you have all
sorts of free time - all spoken for.

Where are you located, anyway?  I'm in the Springs.

Almost the top of I-25 in Colorado... just North of Fort Collins.
Andy