Poštni seznam arhiviranih sporo?il

Od: Charles McCallister <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Glava
Izvorno E-sporo?ilo
Pošiljalec: os2-wireless_users-owner <os2-wireless_users-owner@2rosenthals.com>
Zadeva: OS/2 Wireless Users List: Traps with uno
Datum: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 11:09:06 est5edt
Za: "INTERNET:os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

Oliver,

I'm running eCS 1.03 with service pak # 3 applied as well as the UN2206 and
 WR8707 and was curious if you meant to send your FTP.ZIP file to everyone
on  the list and have them apply it, or just Lewis. I have TCP/IP 4.32,
also.

I'll keep it here until I know for sure.

Thanks!

 Charles
 [09:25 CT, 10-Mar-03]

steward@2rosenthals.com with the command
"unsubscribe os2-wireless_users" in the body
(omit the quotes).

For help with other commands, send a message
to steward@2rosenthals.com with the command
"help" in the body (omit the quotes).