Poštni seznam arhiviranih sporo?il

Od: "Lewis G Rosenthal" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Glava
Izvorno E-sporo?ilo
Zadeva: OT discussions revisited (was: Re: [OS2Wireless] Re: batteries [was] Re: [OS2Wireless] Re: Lightning strike)
Datum: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 11:15:30 -0400
Za: "OS/2 Wireless Users Mailing List" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

On Sat, 13 Jun 2009 05:52:24 -0400 "Dale A Cook"
<os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> wrote:
>Hasn't "os2wireless" gone way -off  topic?????  moderator Sirs??

Indeed, Dale; hence my "TOT" prefix in my brief reply to the foregoing
thread.

While I consider relevant to this list discussion of wireless routers, as
well as ACPI as it impacts (for example) getting a particular card working,
power protection - unless discussed in the context of RF noise generation -
is really beyond the scope of this list.

That said, the traffic here has been extremely light of late (and on all
the OS/2 lists to which I subscribe), so I see no real harm in letting a
half dozen or so OT posts slide by, as long as everyone realizes that this
is the exception to the rule, and that general rules of posting relevant
material still apply.

Folks, if you do have an OT exchange, kindly try to remember to label it as
such.

Cheers/2
___
Lewis G Rosenthal