Poštni seznam arhiviranih sporo?il

Od: Charles McCallister <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Glava
Izvorno E-sporo?ilo
Pošiljalec: os2-wireless_users-owner <os2-wireless_users-owner@2rosenthals.com>
Zadeva: OS/2 Wireless Users List: 802.11b OS/2 d
Datum: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 00:23:29 est5edt
Za: "INTERNET:os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

Jens,

 > If it has the IBM miniPCI card, it should work quite fine. However,
 > the newer models are using a Cisco based card - no drivers yet.

I don't think you can find out for sure, can you? At least the website
gives  little to no details at all. I'm thinking the 11b connectivity is
contained on  the motherboard. Maybe I'm wrong but that's my story and I'm
sticking to it.  <g>

 Charles
 [23:14 CT, 05-Mar-03]

steward@2rosenthals.com with the command
"unsubscribe os2-wireless_users" in the body
(omit the quotes).

For help with other commands, send a message
to steward@2rosenthals.com with the command
"help" in the body (omit the quotes).