From: Lewis G Rosenthal <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Sender: os2-wireless_users-owner <os2-wireless_users-owner@2rosenthals.com>
Subject: OS/2 Wireless Users List: Mailing from Certified Wireless Networking Professional
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 09:09:21 est5edt
To: OS/2 Wireless Users <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

Much as I hate spam, I actually did opt-in for mailings from CWNP. I thought this announcement (okay, "ad") might be of interest to members of the group. From here, if anyone is interested, please link to CWNP directly, as I will not forward any more of these messages to the list (we all get enough mail during the day, I'm sure!).

Lewis G Rosenthal, CNA
Rosenthal & Rosenthal            :  Accountants / Network Consultants
New York / Northern Virginia     :                www.2rosenthals.com
Novell Users International       :                 www.whytheylie.com
OS/2's new face is eComStation   :                www.ecomstation.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------- This OS/2 system (Apollo) uptime is 0 days 00:05 hours and 57 seconds

From: "CWNP Wireless Training & Certification" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Save up to 25% on CWNA Self-Study Bundles
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 01:32:35 -0700
To: lgrosenthal@2rosenthals.com

CWNP Newsletter, Tuesday, March 4, 2003
http://www.cwne.com

Networld+Interop Las Vegas 2003 -- Conference: April 27-May
2; Exhibition: April 29-May 1. Networld+Interop, the definitive
networking event of the year, brings together high-level
buyers in networking, security, wireless, VoIP, and network
storage technologies with industry leading companies and
their products and services. Register NOW at
http://www.interop.com/lasvegas2003/ or call 888.886.4057.

HIGHLIGHTS

* Self-studying for the CWNA exam? Take advantage of new
self-study bundle pricing
* Wi-School program quickly gains 100 US High Schools offering
CWNA Classes
* CWNA eLearning CD NOW SHIPPING!
* CWNP Training Partner Focus: NTEC, Denver CO.

MAKE SELF STUDY FOR CWNA COST LESS

Self-study certification for CWNA just got a little easier
to afford.  New bundled pricing offers exclusively at cwne.com
offer discounts up to 25% on CWNA Study Guides, Practice
Tests, and the CWNA Exam.

http://www.cwne.com/products/specials.html

WI-SCHOOL PROGRAM SEES QUICK SUCCESS WITH OVER 100 PARTICIPATING
SCHOOLS

Planet3 has created Wi-School, a free program through which
any US High School can register to have access to the industry
recognized CWNA courseware and curriculum at no cost.  In
only its first 2 months of existence, the Wi-School program
has attracted more than 100 high schools and school districts
from around the US.  Wi-Schools receive the complete CWNA
courseware and curriculum, the official CWNA practice test,
discount training for instructors, and discounts on CWNA
exams.  Find out more at

http://www.cwne.com/wi-school/index.html

CWNA ELEARNING CD NOW SHIPPING!

The first official eLearning product for the CWNA certification
is now available immediate delivery at cwne.com.  This software
CD, developed in conjunction with WestNet Learning Technologies
and Tech2000, provides objective-by-objective coverage for
the CWNA exam, and includes over 30 animations and audio
explanations of difficult wireless LAN concepts.  To order
visit

http://www.cwne.com/products/CWNACBT.html
CWNP TRAINING PARTNER FOCUS: NTEC, DENVER CO

NTEC was the first CWEC to teach CWNA and now is the first
CWEC to teach the new CWSP class.  NTEC trainers are the
tops in the field of wireless LAN instruction and are Subject
Matter Experts and Technical Editors for the CWSP class.

http://www.ntec-co.com/Wireless_home.html

Thank you for supporting the CWNP Program as the industry
standard for wireless LAN training and certification!

Kevin R. Sandlin, CEO
Planet3 Wireless, Inc.

UNSUBSCRIBE:
To unsubscribe simply click on the following link, or copy
the entire URL below into your browser:

PRIVACY POLICY

<http://www.cwne.com/about/privacy_policy.html>

(c)Copyright 2003 Planet3 Wireless Inc.  All Rights Reserved.