Poštni seznam arhiviranih sporo?il

Od: <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Glava
Izvorno E-sporo?ilo
Pošiljalec: os2-wireless_users-owner <os2-wireless_users-owner@2rosenthals.com>
Zadeva: OS/2 Wireless Users List: OT discussion (was: FireWire)
Datum: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 08:47:04 est5edt
Za: os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com

In <3E704D69.3010000@zeelandnet.nl>, on 03/13/03 at 04:20 AM,
   Henk Pol <hjpol@zeelandnet.nl> said:

>I'm a simple man :-)

>But my thoughts where as this list is about "Wireless", I think we should
>talk about this issue.
>OT is not talking sometimes about other things belonging to OS/2 or eCS,
>but talking about the pro/contra's of war etc. should not be on this
>list. I assume there are several area's on the net, where people can
>discuss avout it...

Guess I am as well.  I agree with Henk.  An occassional OT post is not a
big deal, but endless OT discussions fill up my inbox and will force me to
drop this forum.  I'm just stretched too thin as it is and just don't have
the time.

There was a list started after the Sept 11 attack for OT discussion of
world events by OS/2-eCS users. conjecture@metabolism.org  It appears to
have gone defunct.  Perhaps someone should start a new Anything Goes
discussion group for OS/2-eCS users to vent, argue and generally fill the
net with electrons.

Mark

--

 From the eComStation Desktop of: Mark Dodel

Warpstock 2002, In the home of OS/2 - Austin, Texas.  Were you there?   http://www.warpstock.org

For a choice in the future of personal computing, Join VOICE - http://www.os2voice.org

  "The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their democratic State itself.   That in it's essence, is Fascism - ownership of government by an individual, by a group or by any controlling private power." Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Message proposing the Monopoly Investigation, 1938

(omit the quotes).

For help with other commands, send a message
to steward@2rosenthals.com with the command
"help" in the body (omit the quotes).