Poštni seznam arhiviranih sporo?il

Od: Charles McCallister <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Glava
Izvorno E-sporo?ilo
Pošiljalec: os2-wireless_users-owner <os2-wireless_users-owner@2rosenthals.com>
Zadeva: OS/2 Wireless Users List: 802.11b OS/2 device driver
Datum: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 18:22:59 est5edt
Za: os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com

Lewis,

I suppose the new ThinkPads with 802.11b capability utilize the support in
the  Windows operating system that comes with these laptops, huh?

$40-60K for one of these drivers seems a bit pricey to me, but then again,
what do I know. Wonder what Steve Mastrianni is doing these days? Anyone
know  where he might be?

 Charles
 [12:28 CT, 04-Mar-03]

steward@2rosenthals.com with the command
"unsubscribe os2-wireless_users" in the body
(omit the quotes).

For help with other commands, send a message
to steward@2rosenthals.com with the command
"help" in the body (omit the quotes).