Poštni seznam arhiviranih sporo?il

Od: Lewis Rosenthal <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Glava
Izvorno E-sporo?ilo
Pošiljalec: os2-wireless_users-owner <os2-wireless_users-owner@2rosenthals.com>
Zadeva: OS/2 Wireless Users List: drivers location
Datum: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 10:02:14 est5edt
Za: os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com

 You know, come to think of it, I seem to remember Bill Morrow having a similar problem with them on his thinkpads.com site. They claimed that even though he was promoting their product & essentially giving them free advertising, they wanted him to give up the thinkpads.com domain. It's no wonder they're outmarketed by everyone else in the industry...

From Bill's page (www.thinkpads.com), "Morrow's Laws":

2. With IBM, like most huge organizations, not only does the
  right hand not know what the left hand is doing, it does not
  even know that there IS a left hand, AND if you informed the
  right hand of the existence of the left hand, it would not
  care.

Who could say it better?

BBF Tech. Support wrote:
That's interesting since they ar supposed to be posted in Software Choice this quarter!

Sounds like the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. similar to the battle I started with in IBM about using their logos on my website - one department said fine and sent me all the gifs and the lawyers wanted me to remove it and I said no.
Got them talking to each other and havn't heard a word in over a year!

Lewis G Rosenthal, CNA
   Rosenthal & Rosenthal
Accountants / Network Consultants
  New York / Northern Virginia           www.2rosenthals.com
Team OS/2  / NetWare Users International  www.whytheylie.com
(omit the quotes).

For help with other commands, send a message
to steward@2rosenthals.com with the command
"help" in the body (omit the quotes).