From: <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Sender: os2-wireless_users-owner <os2-wireless_users-owner@2rosenthals.com>
Subject: OS/2 Wireless Users List: 2.4GHz phones and 802.11b?
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 21:45:52 est5edt
To: os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com

Anyone here have a 2.4GHz cordless phone and an 802.11b wireless LAN?  Any
problems with the two causing interference?

I have the LAN currently and I'm considering buying a Siemens 2 line
cordless system, but if its going to be a headache I'll forget about it.
It would be nice to have access to the second phone line outside of my
office though and I don't want to have to mess with re-wiring the rest of
the house.

Mark

--

 From the eComStation Desktop of: Mark Dodel

Warpstock 2002, In the home of OS/2 - Austin, Texas.  Were you there?   http://www.warpstock.org

For a choice in the future of personal computing, Join VOICE - http://www.os2voice.org

  "The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their democratic State itself.   That in it's essence, is Fascism - ownership of government by an individual, by a group or by any controlling private power." Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Message proposing the Monopoly Investigation, 1938

(omit the quotes).

For help with other commands, send a message
to steward@2rosenthals.com with the command
"help" in the body (omit the quotes).