Poštni seznam arhiviranih sporo?il

Od: "Lewis G Rosenthal" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Glava
Izvorno E-sporo?ilo
Zadeva: Digest message (was: Re: [OS2Wireless] wireless usb modem)
Datum: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 12:01:14 -0400
Za: OS/2 Wireless Users Mailing List <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

On 07/01/09 10:10 am, os24u thus wrote :

<snip>
Also, received 148 messages in digest format from this list today.  Going back as far as 2007 era.  This occured 3 times in past 2
weeks.

Guilty as charged (though I didn't realize it would impact the index & digest modes). CGP archived all pre-2008 messages, moving them out of the web archives. I wanted to make those earlier discussions available, so I moved them back. Naturally, as nothing ever seems to go quite according to plan, I ended up with three and four copies of various messages, and had to cull through them via IMAP to search for dupes and delete them (still more to go, I fear). I really didn't realize that the daily digest would reflect that activity, Cal. Sorry (to you and everyone else on digest mode) for the list spam...

Now, as to why it happened before, I cannot say; I hadn't played with that stuff in a long time until last evening.

Need a managed Wi-Fi hotspot?                www.hautspot.com
Warpstock - Albuquerque, NM, Aug 7-9, 2009  www.warpstock.org