From: "Al Heath" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Sender: "OS/2 Wireless Users Mailing List" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>
Subject: Re: [OS2Wireless] Recommendations for small wireless bridge for using Vonage ATA while travelling
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 20:23:35 -0600

For what it's worth, I've used a NetGear 101 Bridge that connects to the WAN side of the router. When the 1st computer connects via the router thru the bridge to the hotel network, the terms and conditions page appears and I accept. Then any device that also plugs in via that router gets access automatically as the hotel sees the router's mac address and knows it has been agreed to for that day. Yes, I have had a vonage adapter plugged in and computer at the same time and all worked fine receiving and making vonage phone calls. But about noon each day, I had to re-agree to the T & C's of the hotel, so if I happened to be out when the hotel expired the daily agreement, the phone was off line until I re-accepted.

Al H