Poštni seznam arhiviranih sporo?il

Od: "Ray Davison" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Glava
Izvorno E-sporo?ilo
Zadeva: WET54G antenna
Datum: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 14:20:16 -0700
Za: OS/2 Wireless Users Mailing List <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

This was started in March because of the need to get a new laptop, and eCS does not support the wireless NIC.

I have a WET54G connected to my laptop.  I have connected to my LAN and the WEB thru my WRT54G - which has WPA2 - and the WEB at one other location that is apparently unsecured.  It was not trivial.  Actually, for me it was impossible; I had help.

I think maybe I am ready to hit the road.  Any specific suggestions for a high-gain, directional, antenna for the WET?  2.4GHz?

TY
Ray