Poštni seznam arhiviranih sporo?il

Od: "Stanley Sidlov" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Glava
Izvorno E-sporo?ilo
Zadeva: David Pogue wakes up about WIFI encryption
Datum: Sun, 07 Jan 2007 09:31:04 -0500 (EST)
Za: "os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html/technology/circuits.html

"Frankly, I consider the details of my life so boring to other people that I really couldn't care less. I've got nothing to hide, so why not accept it?

That attitude spilled over to a "From the Desk of David Pogue" e-column I wrote in 2004, in which I attempted to throw water on scare-tactic computer-magazine articles that said, in effect: "Ooooh! If you use your Wi-Fi laptop at public Internet hot spots, the bad guys will see everything you're doing and rifle through your files!"

I'm back again today to throw that water right back into my own face. On this topic, my eyes have been opened."