os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com Messaggio archiviato #57

Da: "Julian Thomas" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Intestazioni complete
Messaggio non codificato
Oggetto: Re: [OS2Wireless] ThinkPad A31p - want new wireless miniPCI adapter with 11g capability
Data: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 22:26:29 -0500
A: "OS/2 Wireless Users Mailing List" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

   at 06:00 PM, "Charles McCallister" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>
typed: >Anyway, I saw somewhere on the Internet an IBM miniPCI
>adapter for my A31p but lost the URL. Would anyone
>have any knowledge to share with me?

If your machine doesn't have an antenna around the display screen, you
probably don't want it.  I'm not sure about the A31p, but most other
machines will have a thin ribbon cable that ends in the miniPCI
compartment (where the NIC, modem, and wireless if it's an option) plug
in.

Best bet is to check the Lenovo site for the specifics on your model using
the full type and model code and see if it's wireless ready.

--
 Julian Thomas:   jt@jt-mj.net    http://jt-mj.net
 In the beautiful Finger Lakes Wine Country of New York State!