From: "Kris Steenhaut" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Full Headers
Undecoded message
Subject: Re: [OS2Wireless]Re: T43 Wireless Woes
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 03:13:46 +0100

Eric A. Erickson wrote:
On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 18:45:31 +0100, Kris Steenhaut wrote:

Eric A. Erickson wrote:

I'm trying to get the Wireless to work on my T43 (2686-DJU). I have
the lan port active using the Broadcom 1 Gig Driver,
Strange, I had a TP43-2669-44G with an iNtel thing.

but when I try
and get the GenMac drivers to work 2915/A/B/G,

Hmm ... I doubt an A/B/G device ever was available on a TP43.

 they do not load. I
can get the Intel 2200 Drivers to load via GenMac, but WLan reports
no driver loaded and the LanTran.log shows The PCI program reports that I have a PRO/Wireless 2200BG Network
Connection

Which is an iNtel. So you were looking in the wrong direction anyway.

Could you check in the bios of the TP43 whether everything defaults to irq 11?

I will, also I discovered that the .Sys file was not on the OS/2
partition. I've gotten it from my XP Partition and will be trying
that later today.
I'd put the question coz early last year with  the  TP43-2669-44G I had everything defaulted to IRQ 11. Changing that resulted in a very unstable system.

Moreover, it turned out (after I gave away the TP43 and forgot to reset the defaults),  Windy even wouldn't bootup if all wasn't set to irq11. And after resetting to iRQ 11 all went well with windy (alas).

Hope your TP is somewhat better.

--
Groeten uit Gent,

  Kris