Message #582 des archives de la Liste os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com

De: "Kris Steenhaut" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> En-têtes complèts
Message brut
Sujet: Re: [OS2Wireless]Re: T43 Wireless Woes
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 03:38:51 +0100

Carl Gehr wrote:
On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 18:45:31 +0100, Kris Steenhaut wrote:

Could you check in the bios of the TP43 whether everything defaults to irq 11?

On my TPad T60, everything does default to IRQ=11.  But, I have no clue
how to relate the 'things' that are defaulting to any particular
device.
Everythings defaults to IRQ11 coz otherwise Windy won't work properly, that's the issue.

Thinking about it, this is looking more and more like a trick to prevent to install any other os.
  Nor do I have any idea what other values/settings should be
used.

Indeed. That was why I had to give away the TP43-2669-44G (-:
I would really appreciate a little tutorial on what all that stuff
means and what I can/should do about it.

As I'd mentioned already earlier, I wasn't able to adjust anything at all. (-:

--
Groeten uit Gent,

  Kris

Abonner: Direct, Résumé, Index.