os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com Messaggio archiviato #608

Da: "Will Honea" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Intestazioni complete
Messaggio non codificato
Oggetto: Re: [OS2Wireless]Possible sluggishness due to Verizon DSL issues
Data: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 14:14:07 -0700
A: "OS/2 Wireless Users Mailing List" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

Something funny is going on - I've been fighting the same problem with at least
two other sites I maintain for the last week.  One turned out to be an open
SMTP forwarder on the server spewing SPAM and chewing up the bandwidth, the
other is ongoing with a different provider.

** Reply to message from "Lewis G Rosenthal"
<os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> on Mon, 29 Jan 2007 12:15:58 -0500

--
Will Honea <whonea@whonea.net>