os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com Messaggio archiviato #611

Da: "Will Honea" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Intestazioni complete
Messaggio non codificato
Oggetto: Re: [OS2Wireless]OT: broadband connection issues (was: Re: Possible sluggishness due to Verizon DSL issues)
Data: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 18:40:32 -0700
A: "OS/2 Wireless Users Mailing List" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

** Reply to message from "Lewis G Rosenthal"
<os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> on Mon, 29 Jan 2007 19:32:16 -0500

Lew, Toshiba told me today that they would ship my "free upgrade" to Vista by
the weekend.  Is that the same as turning a new virus loose on the net <g>.

--
Will Honea <whonea@whonea.net>