Poštni seznam arhiviranih sporo?il

Od: "Ed Durrant" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Glava
Izvorno E-sporo?ilo
Zadeva: Re: OT: OpenVPN
Datum: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 09:32:08 +1000
Za: OS/2 Wireless Users Mailing List <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

Hi Stan,

 I think this thread is going off on another tangent now - so I've changed the subject line.
I don't need or wish to connect to Windows servers, so I wouldn't know about connectivity in that usage however I would expect OpenVPN would need an OpenVPN client.

 I don't think this is directly related to the Wireless router WRT54G any more, so it may be better to move this thread onto another list.

Stan Sidlov wrote:
How's the OS/2 client with connecting to MS PPTP type servers? DD-WRT is linux, and the newest versions use OpenVPN. See: http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/VPN_(the_easy_way)_v24%2B <http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/VPN_%28the_easy_way%29_v24%2B> but all versions also support PPTP http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/PPTP_Server_Configuration  As I read these, it sounds like the OpenVPN requires a OpenVPN client.

--
Cheers/2

Ed

eComStationAustralia podcast RSS feed at http://eComStationAustralia.podbean.com/feed or via iTunes.