os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com Messaggio archiviato #6187

Da: "Lewis G Rosenthal" <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com> Intestazioni complete
Messaggio non codificato
Oggetto: Unsupported cards working with GenMAC 2.20
Data: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 16:25:21 -0400
A: OS/2 Wireless Users <os2-wireless_users@2rosenthals.com>

As a reminder, or for those of you who do not subscribe to the GenMAC users list, Doug Bissett is monitoring an ftp directory hosted on my server for uploads of known working unsupported (under GenMAC 2.20) cards, both wired and wireless. Simply zip up the driver you used and include a text file named USER.TXT describing any details (for my initial contribution, the Intel 82556DM - 8086:104A, I zipped the drivers and inf subdirectories under the GenMAC installation, and included my WRND32.log). Label the zipfile per the PCI ID, as in 8086_104A.zip, and upload to ftp.2rosenthals.com with a username of genmac and a password of unsupported.

Doug will eventually put together an installer for these, but in the interim, you may browse and download freely via anonymous ftp from ftp.2rosenthals.com/pub/genmac.

This project needs input from folks with working hardware, so please share the wealth. ;-)

Cheers/2

Need a managed Wi-Fi hotspot?                www.hautspot.com
Secure, stable, operating system          www.ecomstation.com